Central Employment are delighted to be working a leading and rapidly expanding integrated Communications and Creative agency based in the North East. Due to a raft of new client win’s across all their services, especially in Marketing, PR/Comms and are seeking a talented Account Director (Healthcare).
Key responsibilties of the Account Director:-
• Dvelop new ideas as add on services/projects to existing clients to increase revenue.
• identify potential new clients in complementary areas of business.
• create proposals for new business prospects.
• become a key player in new business pitches, develop the ability to become a proficient and convincing presenter. Help build confidence and support junior staff involved in new business presentations.
• conduct market/competitor research for new business pitches/proposals. Be able to grasp business issues outside of own area of expertise.
• demonstrate leadership to client teams.
• ensure accurate quotations for all client tasks and communicate to the team to
• communicate expectations/goals to the team on an ongoing basis.
• communicate financial guidelines to team members to ensure the profitability of the account and avoidance of over-servicing. Maintain ongoing progress reports for client and account team use.
• keep the team motivated by communicating clear tasks and actions. Strive to inspire others by example, show commitment, enthusiasm and be available for support and guidance.
• provide the team with guidance and ideas by giving innovative, creative solutions to problems. Be available to offer support in such areas.
• develop productive relationships with day to day contacts, make a valuable input to client account.
Essential experience required:-
- An Account Director has absolute responsibility and is fully accountable for the profitability, success and growth of clients.
- An Account Director is likely to be someone who has been in pharma/medical brand marketing. communications/PR/medical education for a minimum of five years, gained mostly from an agency setting
- The position carries formal accountability for a designated client portfolio and for developing new business, reporting to the senior managers on activity, results and profitability.
- Account Management
- Marketing Agency
- Marketing Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'