You'll drive the client & and agency relationship taking financial responsibility for the account and ensure a trusted relationship.
- Delivery of significant client revenue
- Develop excellent internal stakeholder relations
- Manage, develop and mentor team
- Delivery of creative, artwork, tech & events
- Develop a strategic & creative client partnership
What We're Looking For:
To apply you'll have a proven track record of success in a similar position either in-house or in an agency environment
- Experience of delivering marketing communications plans for Healthcare Brands
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience of managing a team in a similar marketing environment
- Experience of working in an integrated agency environment
- First class customer management skills
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jonathan on for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job