Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Account Director- Event Delivery
Upto 40k DOE + bonus + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an Account Director to join an established and continuously growing award winning team based in Swindon.
As Account Director, you will be responsible for the on-going development of long term business relationships within a high profile client account. You will be servicing existing accounts, whilst uncovering new opportunities with new stakeholders to increase business and revenue volume!
You will be responsible for your own time and applying your own initiative! You will be busy creating a jam packed diary weekly, with a range of office based planning days mixed with field based client meetings!
- Regularly communicating with your clients to stay close; understanding need, providing resource and creating schedules
- Frequent travel and overnight stops- attending sales meetings, site inspections and review meetings
- Event delivery- on site for the duration
- Creating and managing pitches and proposals and supporting with the delivery face to face
- Working closely with internal teams to communicate new opportunities, support with marketing campaigns and offering market insight and intelligence
- CRM management
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on client activity
Personal Characteristics & Experience
- Proven experience within the Events, Hospitality industry
- Ideally you will have worked Event Agency
- Highly commercial, with a consultative approach
- Impeccable organisational, prioritising and time management skills
- A confident communicator across all channels including face to face
- A decision maker, flexible and able to work at pace within a highly demanding and at times pressurised environment
- You will be a strong relationship builder, with strong analytical skills
- IT literate across multiple systems to include Excel and PowerPoint
Above all, you will be passionate to succeed, loyal and committed with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. It’s imperative you possess high levels of integrity matched with self-motivation!
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job