Account Director - ERP Software
My client are looking for an Account Director - ERP Software to join their business and implement and contribute to a high growth strategy of their ERP software solution from their Central London office. This will be working an existing book of impressive clients to manage and retain, with a focus on growth (upsell and cross sell).
A dynamic business with the financial backing of a FTSE 250 corporate, my client is a leading provider of Enterprise Resource Planning software, with focus on Consultancy, Financial, Legal, Professional and Pharmaceutical verticals. Recently acquired by by the FTSE 250 business, they have provided substantial investment to grow the business, with a view to expand by 400% in the next 5 years.
With an extremely well regarded solution they have an enviable list of clients including the Big Four consultancies, leading banks and legal firms. As Account Director - ERP Software you will be managing a portfolio of existing clients, determining strategy within accounts and expanding revenue as the business grows.
As Account Director - ERP Software you will be responsible for:
- Formulating a strategy to achieve business growth targets within your portfolio.
- Consulting with clients to ensure they're maximising value from the solutions, and identifying up sell/cross sell opportunities.
- Achieving trusted advisor status with existing logos through account reviews and navigating complex organisations.
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate:
- Track record in sales within the Software space, ideally within ERP solutions.
- Proven success in managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Track record in achieving targets, both retention and growth.
- Educative and consultative manner.
- Extensive track record in selling software solutions at senior levels.
- Ability to travel across EMEA.
£45,000-£55,000 Basic Salary, Double and Uncapped OTE and Benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job