As Account Director, your task will be to work closely with the client's team to support and build multiple relationships involved in the development of this ground breaking work stream.
Essential skills are:
- Strong print & direct mail knowledge
- Experience managing people
- Passion for delighting clients, with an appetite to understand and solve their marketing problems
- Superb stakeholder and client management skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Calm under pressure and a problem solver by nature
- Experienced working with Financial Services clients
- An understanding of marketing and the role of data
- Appreciation of new technology;
- Great team player
You will report into the Client Services Director and support them in maintaining and developing the opportunities within the client ensuring exceptionally high levels of service are delivered and that the work produced is cutting edge and of extremely high quality.
This really is a great opportunity for an Account Director to work with a vastly experienced management team, with a view to managing a dynamic team of people so please get in touch ASAP if you would like to know more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job