We are helping one of the UK's most progressive digital agencies find a performance driven Account Director to join them and help continue building an industry leading client servicing team, who are already working with some of the biggest names within the finance and tech sector!
These guys are passionate about the right culture, so whilst you'll be working for a fast-moving strategic agency who build campaigns to stand out from the crowd - You'll be working within relaxed, warehouse like offices in Shoreditch surrounded by a growing group of people at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity.
Now 5 years old, they are quickly reaching the next chapter where their brand recognition, client list and sales pipeline are visibly showing huge growth for the company, so it's a very exciting time to join and help be a part of their success.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing 4 key B2B accounts, nurturing the relationship and growing out
- A hands on Account Director, delivering data-driven, content powered and ROI focused campaigns
- Managing 1 Campaign Executive
What you'll need:
- 6 - 8 years' experience within a digital agency
- Strong knowledge of inbound marketing and delivery
- Have good working knowledge of SEO, PR/Outreach and Social
- Experience on-boarding clients with marketing automation platforms (preferably Hubspot)
- Have held retained client relationships, leading a team to deliver above expectations
- Passionate about delivering results driven marketing
- Experienced delivering multi-channelled digital campaigns
- Experienced delivering digital web builds
- Must be number and data driven
- Pitching experience
Tick all the boxes? We want to hear from you!
Please apply ASAP as the role will move quick.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.
- account director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job