£60,000-£80,000 OTE £120,000 -£160,000
Location-Home Based role (UK Wide)
A significant managed service provider with an exciting prospect on offer!
Want to work with worlds most recognised tech brands such as; Dell, Mitel, HPE, Mimecast, Veeam, Citrix, Vmware, and Microsoft (Azure)? With a fresh direction for the company in place, we are looking for several account directors to join this organisation.
What’s the Role?
We are hunting for a technology sales professional looking to make a step into a reputable organisation. We have a Hybrid position on offer, it will involve you working with the marketing function and internal sales team to strategically secure new-found logos as well as managing an existing portfolio of clients to increase wallet share. With a number of opportunities across, Retail, Finance, Legal, Public sector and the wider commercial business units.
There is a well-established technical arm to the business meaning you will have brilliant pre-sales, bid management and integration support for new deals.You will be operating at Mid to Enterprise level within a heavily solution driven environment. Technologies include Cloud & Managed services to Security, UC and connectivity.
- Covering full-stack solutions alongside effective account mapping to maximise opportunities
- Execution of an agreed Target list and account development strategy
- Proposal and tender preparation (RFP, PQQ)
- Regular on-site client meetings with key stakeholders
- Growing profitability vs agreed margin targets
- Pipeline Management-Accurate quarterly and annual forecasting
- Liaising with internal technical, marketing and operational teams to ensure accurate delivery.
What experience do we need from you?
- Experience within IT services and Infrastructure is essential, including Datacentre, IT Security, Cloud Services, Managed Networks and UC.
- Using resources is essential to successfully fulfil the client’s needs, in this client facing driven role.
- Backgrounds from either a Vendor, re-seller or managed service provider would be well suited as you will have exposure to selling across a breadth of solutions and services.
Don’t be shy! Send us your CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'