Our client is an established high-end award winning B2B Research Content and Thought Leadership specialist, providing services to many of the world’s leading B2B brands and services. They are a highly successful and dynamic company who, since their launch, have achieved a year on year growth rate of 50% or more.
As a result of their continued growth and success, our client is looking to appoint an additional Account Director specialising within their Tech Clients to help develop and grow their large accounts and expand their international reputation.
The successful candidate will be working in a dynamic environment interacting with clients, whilst fully involving oneself with a range of projects and topics. Strong client-facing and a full understanding of Content Marketing (and Thought Leadership) skills are vital as well as a drive to grow business with clients.
- Creating and maintaining sound relationships across a variety of different projects.
- The development and management of key accounts, whilst working alongside the directors and commercial team to advise them on new business opportunities
- Developing campaigns with the editorial and research teams utilising research and thought leadership skills.
- Meeting client’s marketing objectives by scrutinising every stage of development.
- Managing the P&L’s of Key Accounts.
- Experience of working with B2B clients in client serving capacity/senior account management ideally in Tech Services
- Client facing skills of an outstanding nature whilst possessing the confidence and ability to build rapport with those at the highest level.
- A creative and innovative thinker, a person with ideas.
- Quality organisational and project management skills with a natural skill at communication.
- Demonstrable knowledge of content marketing/thought leadership.
- Ability to coordinate multi-disciplinary teams (editorial, research) to meet broader campaign objectives.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines.
- The planning and execution of complex project to high standards.
- Securing renewed business and additional business from key clients.
- Making Client Satisfaction a key part of your work.
- Materially assisting the business on your own initiative.
- Agency experience not necessary but could be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and award winning business and being part of the team that helps it achieve continued growth.
Base Salary for this role is up to £70k DOE plus bonus (£100k OTE)
Portman Scott is a highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who have previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
Only candidates who are currently based in the UK will be considered.
- Client Services
- Associate Directors
- Thought Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job