Our client is a leading provider of global Service Assurance & Security Software, setting the standard and leading the way with both Enterprise and Service Provider solutions.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The High Touch Account Director will work closely with all decision makers and influencers within their respective accounts.
- Strive to build pipeline and manage and grow existing accounts.
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously.
- Focus on selling the company’s complex Software solutions.
- Identify and follow through with new business opportunities within key accounts.
- Create strategic account plans and innovate ways to introduce new products to existing clients by 'Target Account Selling'. (TAS or Miller Heiman experience an advantage)
- Engage with key decision makers and build business cases.
- Sell 'through and with' partners and integrators.
- Manage and build upon relationships with existing clients.
- Create and deliver creative presentations in a confident manner to C Level Executives.
- Professionally represent the company at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of successfully selling to the Banking or Financial Services Sector.
- Significant and demonstrable track record of achievement of targets.
- Experience of selling technologies that include any or all of the following: Application & Infrastructure Performance Management, Data Protection, End User Experience Monitoring & WAN Optimisation.
- Experience of SaaS and Cloud Solutions.
- Experienced in negotiating complex commercial contracts, ideally with Banking sector customers.
- Experience of working closely with a partner ecosystem of Integrators or Service Providers.
- The ability to interpret product and marketing strategies and develop these into effective sales plans.
- Ideally have a technical, software engineering or systems engineering background or as a minimum, have experience of selling complex solutions within a technical environment.
- Evidence of understanding and implementing strategies to broaden and enrich relationships with key customers/specifiers/industry influencers.
- An advocate of the Challenger Sales approach.
- The ability to manage complex sales cycles in a fast paced and global environment.
- A hunter who is extremely driven and self-motivated.
- Passionate about customer experience and digital transformation.
- An articulate and organised individual.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- The ability to work off own initiative with little supervision.
- Software Solutions
- Strategic Account
- Account Directors
- Sales Cycle Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job