The Account Director is a key player in the growth of strategic accounts, helping to build service offerings, processes, and client business.
The role of Account Director
Lead large, strategic clients in the development of project roadmaps, transformational projects, and other highly strategic initiatives
- Grow accounts, including introducing new service lines
- Lead strategic pitches - in the expectation they will be the lead on that account where possible if it converts.
- Provide project cost estimates and work with sales team in the development of Statements of Work
- Responsible for Client Budgets and Profitability
- Oversee entire account and delivery teams for assigned clients
- Run QBRs and responsible for client satisfaction
- Take client business objectives and translate into a metrics-driven communications strategy
- Develop recommendations for data strategy to support communications, including segmentation, profiling of audience and targeting of campaigns
- Help clients to create actionable personas, combining desk research and primary interviews
- Develop messaging and content strategy based on data analysis and qualitative audience insight
- Plan multi-touch contact strategies/user journeys across a variety of online channels - in particular email and websites, with tightly integrated telemarketing
- Work with IAs and UX and UI designers to propose information architecture, user experience and performance-driven web and email design
- Lead the briefing, management and review of creative materials & content assets
- Oversee the build of digital properties - websites/microsites, light applications (online tools, utilities etc.)
- Develop ROI metrics for campaigns based on industry benchmarks and previous campaign performance
- Create testing strategies and optimize campaigns based on email tracking and website analytics
Qualifications / Skills
- A minimum of 7 years working experience (of which at least 3 would be in a strategic digital role)
- Recent (past 2-3 years) digital agency experience
- Solid B2B digital marketing experience, preferably with clients in the high-tech sector
- Evidence of a strong academic background
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'