- Beautiful location in Gloucestershire, easily commutable from Cheltenham, Swindon, Chippenham and North Bristol.
- Fast moving and award winning agency.
- 12 Month Contract.
If you’re an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director in the making with a solid agency background and heaps of eCRM and digital CRM knowledge, then this leading creative, direct marketing agency may be just the place for you.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this well-established team, you’ll hit the ground running nurturing client relationships and managing large scale eCRM / email marketing and digital campaigns from ideas and briefing to delivery and post campaign analysis. Managing an exciting portfolio of clients to include Transport, FMCG and Retail you’ll ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget bringing value to this process from day one.
You’ll lead the ongoing development strategy of your accounts and with your head for commercials you’ll effectively manage margin and revenue streams whilst proactively spotting and acting on opportunities for growth. You’ll be supported by a team of Account Managers to enable projects and their successful delivery. This will call for top notch leadership and engagement skills, bringing the best out of your team and collectively achieving great things.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an accomplished Senior Account Manager ready to take the next step or an Account Director, having grown through the ranks within marketing/ direct marketing/ CRM agencies.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing and how email contributes to the wider CRM mix would be great to see.
- Client liaison will be second nature to you; you’ll be confident digesting briefs, presenting work across creative and data.
- It goes without saying that you'll have excellent organisational skills when it comes to maintaining and managing paperwork for the account (cost estimates, project plans etc.).
- You’ll be capable and used to running sizeable accounts, getting under the skin of requirements and taking the lead on projects.
In return you can expect a salary in line with your experience, up to £45k. You’ll join a talented and ambitious team in an agency who pride themselves on their fantastic culture along with a generous benefits scheme including free car parking, life insurance, subsidised gym and cycle to work scheme – they even throw in free breakfasts and fun social events!
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"