Account Director - Events - £45-55,000 Negotiable + Car Allowance.
Automotive Recruitment Consultants are currently working with a highly respected Events Company that have a rare opportunity for an Events Professional to join their team in a senior role as Account Director.
Benefits of working for this company:
- Responsibility for overall Event Delivery to a major global brand
- Office based role Central England
- Excellent Salary Package
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Car (or cash alternative)
- Joining a talented team with a passion for events!
About the role:
You’ll be the driving force in leading pitches and development, working alongside the Company Directors, and be leading a team of Event/Project Managers and the Operations Team, to deliver events that meet (or exceed!) client expectations.
This is a pivotal role in the business and where you’ll be responsible for all aspects of client management, using your account management skills to maintain and build long-term client relationships.
The ideal candidate will be able to represent our client at Senior Management level and balance multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail.
Your experience in conceiving and designing brand experiences at events, conferences and exhibitions will be backed up by a genuine passion for the events industry, a flexible approach to working hours and the ability to be calm under pressure.
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the role:
- You must have experience of the automotive sector in events to be considered for this role - ideally from an agency perspective.
- Account management of clients with very high expectations, a range of budgets and short deadlines in the Events sector.
- Creation and development of winning pitches that meet client expectations, utilising customer knowledge, audience understanding and brand insight
- Leadership - developing, mentoring, motivating, and driving team spirit.
- Troubleshooting of day to day event challenges at all levels
- Performance management of freelancers in pre-production and on-site roles.
- Budgetary control, ensuring "on budget" delivery
- Driving best practice, setting exacting standards and consistency across our client event management processes
If you feel you have the experience to take on a real challenge and help shape the future of our client’s business, we’d like to hear from you.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality and suitable candidates will initially have a telephone interview to talk about their experience, followed by a face-to-face interview with our client.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job