A senior position is now available at a company established more than 50 years ago. The business is currently looking for an Account Director to join their team in Welwyn Garden City, specifically to oversee the Sales Team. This is an exciting time to join as their app was launched almost 1 year ago and is already Number 1 in the UK!
Job Title: Account Director (Media)
Salary: £45,000-50,000 per annum (+ bonus up to 40% of the annual salary)
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
What’s on offer?
- Competitive base salary
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- £300 car allowance
- Life Assurance (2 x salary)
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee support programme
- Discounts on company products & services
- Free, on-site parking
- Responsible for New Business Development
- Revenue generation from existing clients
- Manage a team and lead by example
- Selling across a range of channels including Data, Digital and Print
- Create tailored solutions to a wide variety of clients
- Arrange and attend client meetings
- Responsibility for overall team success
Experience/ Skills Required:
- MUST have previous media sales team management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of achieving personal and team sales targets
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to set budgets and forecast sales
- Previous experience in an established national media company (desirable)
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job