Account Development Manager/ Bristol
£40k per annum (Plus £20k commission/uncapped)
I am currently hiring for ambitious Account Development Manager to build relationships across all areas of the accounts, understand challenges and strategies and convert them into sales of the company products.
- Have at least 24 months sales account management experience in software, preferably Software as a Service
- Have experience of selling solutions to Universities.
- Have a track record and examples of account development and selling/ upselling multiple products to the same client
- Be able to provide a P60 for proof of last 2 year's earnings.
- Be able to work with a team not 'go it alone' and provide evidence of this
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully network and grow relationships at senior levels within Universities.
- Show evidence of selling business solutions i.e.: hr, review, learning, talent management, accounts
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of how the University sector works
- Have a proven track record of exceeding substantial targets
- Have exceptional work rate and energy
- Be able to demonstrate a consultative selling approach
In Return You Will Receive
- Very Competitive Salary with uncapped bonus
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra day's holiday for every full year of employment
- Company pension
- Perkbox subscription
- Flexible working hours
- A Nespresso machine with free coffee
- Free fruit
- Staff events throughout the year
- A structured career development programme with regular 1:1 meeting's
If you have ambition to drive business forward and have skills & expertise above would love to chat further.
Please contact Kristina ASAP on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'