This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Sales candidate to develop and progress their career quickly.
The role as Account Development Manager will be focused on developing long term relationships and maximising opportunities with qualified and self sourced leads. This is a consultative 360 sales role where you will partner with business helping them grow.
A market leading managed data and technology business in Manchester providing a managed e-marketing solution, targeting public sector and private sector in the UK.
This business has a refreshing approach to hiring - they only look to hire ambitious people early in their career, and then give them the opportunity to progress to Manager and Director level.
The key Responsibilities for the Account Development Manager:
Book meetings with clients to then go and win their business with your MD
Generate your own leads
Engage with our customers to demonstrate the full value of our core products
Maximise all sales opportunities by ensuring that your product knowledge is at the required level
Ensure that full sales process is followed effectively to meet customer expectation and exceed revenue performance
Be able to Manage your own pipeline
The successful Account Development Manager will:
- Proven background in B2B sales
- Proven track record in achieving targets
- Articulate and engaging
- Fantastic communication skills and a natural ability to sell
- A hunger to succeed and achieve targets consistently
- Enthusiasm for marketing and an understanding of the public sector
- Commutable to Manchester
The following is on offer for the successful candidate:
- £25,000 Basic + Bonus
- Significant progression opportunities - a business that only promotes from within
- Uncapped commission structure
- Strong working culture and enjoyable working environment
- "sales" OR "business development manager" OR "Data" OR "account management"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job