CLIENT DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Salary: £25-30k per annum + bonus (OTE £35k++)
Location: Kingsclere, Newbury
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 18:00 (No weekends or bank holidays!)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join our clients team, a UK leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Mobile Phone products
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
The Client Development Account Manager will provide an outstanding and consistent level of service to existing business customers, responding to issues, queries and complaints on a first contact resolution.
The successful candidate will be confident communicating with customers, making calls to clients and answering inbound calls promptly and responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner. As a part of the Account management department you will ensure that every communication is both a positive and professional experience. Building strong client relations is essential.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment, within the Telecommunications industry. An interest / passion for mobile technology would be advantageous.
- Being the primary point of contact for our business clients and acting as the 'middle man' between the customer, the mobile network, suppliers, couriers and internal departments;
- Respond promptly to customer queries ensuring customers are always called back within the stated time-scales;
- Acting as the escalation point for every eventuality - inspiring confidence in the customer as the 'go-to’ contact;
- Managing and maintaining bespoke and complex accounts, each with varying requirements;
- Playing an integral part in building relationships with our customers and the key role in the management and retention of the customer now and in the future;
- Manage customer's mobile and fixed line accounts to ensure optimum efficiency;
- Build and retain customer loyalty by delivering an exceptional customer experience;
- Attending in-person meetings on occassion to establish and maintain good working relationships; and
- Providing advice and guidance on the use of handsets and software.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Previous Account Management experience, within the Telecommunications industry;
- Passionate about providing an excellent service with every customer interaction;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong IT skills and use of programs including Excel, Word and CRM systems;
- Personable and confident;
- Adaptable, proactive and self-motivated;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Driven to go the 'extra mile’;
- Tackles potential problems on own initiative;
- Communicates in an open, candid and consistent manner;
- Accuracy and attention to detail; and
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This role is office based, and located at our clients HO office in Kingsclere.
About Our client
This company work as an extension of their clients business, on the creation and management of their ideal communications package. The number one priority is keeping clients connected, so there will always be a member of the team available to respond to client calls, enabling their customers to communicate with cutting-edge solutions.
They are a telecoms solutions provider offering mobiles, lines and calls, fixed lines and hosted telephony systems. They manage and maintain these services for their customers, providing an all-encompassing solution and, above all, an exceptional customer experience.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Key Account Development
- Mobile Devices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job