The Account Management position is an integral part of the van business supporting the growth of the commercial vehicle sector within Europcar. The business has developed a range of products suitable for the needs of Small to Medium sized businesses (SME) and through your proactive approach you will identify companies with a rental requirement, create interest in our service offering and deliver its value.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company experiencing continuous growth that offers a great culture and excellent compensation including competitive basic, company car, sales bonuses for achieving individual targets and additional benefits.
Europcar is a market leader and a global brand specialising in Vehicle Rental Solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris, Europcar has continued to grow and now operates in 143 different countries across the globe.
- Undertake a seamless hand over of new business from Van BDM's to Account Management function. Obtaining a concise and detailed understanding of account requirements and nuances
- Liaising directly with account portfolio to identify growth opportunities. Including the supply of new / bespoke orders and existing vans from Europcar fleet
- Work alongside Fleet Procurement team in obtaining Manufacturer pricing for ad hoc & bespoke customer orders
- Recording account activity in companies CRM system (SalesForce)
- Agreeing an Account Development Plan for each customer
In addition you will work alongside Van BDM's in supporting a seamless delivery of services including:
- Coordinating bulk orders for both standard van fleet (no equipment) & orders requiring fitment of various items of equipment
- Assisting in the implementation of new van accounts and allocating new accounts with relevant Van Hubs
- Overseeing accurate completion of order form and completion of required processes for customer bulk orders
- Attend regular internal review meetings with both Van Ops Teams & Van Sales Teams
- Build relationships internally within the UK Car Sales Teams and within Head Office Support
Ideal candidates will have long-term van or car account management experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job