The main purpose of this roll will:
• To be aware of the targeted and achieved revenue and yield for your publications of responsibility.
• To maximise performance of these publications in terms of revenues achieved, yields achieve together with volumes of advertising and increased number of forward bookings.
• To grow your client universe, and to maintain excellent customer relationships.
• To have a strong knowledge of the opposition, develop an understanding of what makes us market leader and what opportunities we can create that are different from the opposition.
Your duties will be:
• Introduce new clients through the identification of new areas of potential business and canvassing of new advertisers.
• Sell media solutions to a universe of clients.
• Sell advertising to the set targets of: Revenue, Volume, and Yield.
• Provide the highest standards of customer care and service.
• Maintain and grow your existing client base through regular contact and account development.
• maintain a full and accurate activity record on performance criteria
• Have a complete knowledge of: Your market, competitors, Publication, Sales process, Administration procedures.
• Be an effective team player.
• suggest extra revenue opportunities using information from previous conversations with clients
• Monitor competitor publications in order to identify potential advertisers and areas of opportunity through exemption reports.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and have an understanding of the company’s policies.
• Maintain effective administration - Client records Order confirmations, etc. Follow the booking procedure given and create clear notes that can be easily understood by other people in your absence.
• Maintain a minimum of 55 outgoing minutes per day on the phone.
• Ensure all production deadlines are met.
• Communicate with your manager through regular feedback - customer developments, competitor activity, marketplace changes, lost or gained accounts, queries raised and resolved.
• carry out any other task reasonably required by your manager
Skills & Competencies for this Role
• Sales/Account management experience
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Ability to work on the phone making and receiving volume calls
• Personal Drive
• Team Working
• Strategic Thinking
Key features of this role:
• Maintain excellent time keeping - 9am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch. The nature of publishing is that you may be required to work additional hours as the business dictates
• Salary : Starting Salary - £17/£18k with an OTE of around £4k more in commission DOE : Experienced candidates Salary £18/£21k with the OTE of an extra £4k
• Parking Facilities
If you are interested in this and have the experience needed please contact Emma white immediately on 01206 840 100 or email : Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org or Kayla rose on 01206840100 or email : email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job