Are you an experienced project manager with great experience developing client relationships?
Do you have experience in copy writing?
Are you looking for a role with a great local company?
Your role will be to ensure comprehensive support is provided and information is gathered for clients by offering excellent service.
Account Development Executive
Up to £23,000 per annum
Full time – permanent
Central Milton Keynes
Your job requirements will be…
- Supporting clients with related benefits programmes.
- Fulfilling adhoc duties in regards to clients; raising PO’s, contract alerts, client queries.
- Fulfilling all client voucher orders.
- Supporting smaller clients telephone based activity.
- Liaising with clients, BDD, ADD/M and Senior ADE to obtain accurate specification for the production of all types of benefits programmes including corporate ID, content of programme, communications literature and delivery.
- Liaising with third party suppliers and printers for production of all benefits programmes.
- Working effectively with appropriate areas of the business to ensure all legal and compliance elements are satisfied for all parties involved.
- Agreeing project plans and liaising directly with clients throughout programmes.
- Agreeing promotional activity schedules with clients and drive promotional activity.
- Working closely with Location Management to ensure delivery of benefit programmes in line with client expectations.
- Providing support to wider team to ensure smooth running of Client Services department.
- Be a point of contact to clients and wider business.
- Ensuring compliance with employment legislation, FCA principles, “Treating Customers Fairly” (TCF) & other relevant legislative requirements
Your previous experience will be…
- Having proven success in co-ordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of face to face client relationship management supported by multiple channels of communication; email, telephone etc.
- Experience of manipulating and interpreting data in differing forms.
- Having an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience and proven knowledge in copy writing (desirable).
Call Vikki now for an informal chat and more information on the role.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job