Working within an exciting team, this newly created position will have the responsibility for selling and developing service solutions to grow customer base revenue. Focused on UK and Ireland regions, the role has responsibility to meet service revenue targets.
• To develop and sell service solutions
• Sell existing service products to B2B customers
• Responsibility for customer base revenue, including ‘revenue per product’ targets
• Learn and document customer challenges to enable development of opportunities for new services
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with professional customers.
• Build relationships with key professional stakeholders, including clinicians/surgeons, procurement, finance, clinical commissioners.
• Responsible for communication and education of services to internal and external stakeholders, these include UK field teams, customer service, and other EMEA teams
• Share best practices from the UK to other countries
• Represent the UK for EMEA growth initiatives
Ideal candidate -
• Educated to degree level and/or proven management experience in a customer service role within medical device or healthcare environment; in particular working with the NHS as a customer.
• Track record in increasing customer base sales and selling contracts. Has sold ‘outcome based’ solutions or contracts.
• Experience in developing service sales skills and coaching sales people in selling services.
• Experience in leading and managing teams in an operational customer service environment.
• Experience with CRM software (i.e. SalesForce), ERP (Oracle) and intermediate to advanced MS Office. General affinity to technical topics (web-based, apps, cloud, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, persuasion and conflict management.
• Strong project management skills and experience.
• Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
This role is a Monday to Friday position with occasional travel - when business requires.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
If this sounds like your ideal role and you can answer yes to most of the above ideal candidate requirements, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job