Experis is a ManpowerGroup business dedicated to connecting talented individuals with businesses across all industries. Working with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day, Experis combines local knowledge and personal insight with global resources to ensure maximum access to professional opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Co-Ordinator to join the Experis Client Engagement Team and support a large broadcaster and telecommunications company. The role involves but not limited to; supporting the Account Manager in all aspects of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle, coordinating and managing high volumes of work, multi-tasking, providing an excellent service, and building strong relationships with clients, internal teams and candidates.
The Role, what you will be doing?
- Supporting the Account Manager in all aspects of the account coordination and recruitment administration process
- Role distribution to internal recruitment teams and coordination of requirements, interviews and offers
- Working with the reporting and delivery teams to ensure role tracking is accurately captured
- Ensure delivery against documented and agreed client SLA's and targets
- To work with the Account Manager to develop a specific business plan for accountable areas outlining processes and internal SLA's
- Effectively manage client expectations and satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the client, worker population and supply chain
About You, what we are looking for
- Relevant administrative, HR or recruitment process experience preferred
- Recruitment industry experience would be ideal, but a passion to learn and develop is more invaluable
- Proactive and professional internal and external relationship management
- Natural problem solver
- Initiative is key and the ability to work autonomously
- Drive to succeed
- Organisational skills with the ability to time manage and prioritise tasks
- Confident, assertive and fair with strong communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with changing objectives
- Be able to work under pressure
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Interest in gaining experience in the ability to educate clients around the full Experis product set to sell the solutions effectively
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.??
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader,?for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's?Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
On offer is a competitive salary and development opportunities. If you feel you have the skills detailed above and are looking for long term career progression and development, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'