With more than 7 billion auctions per day, this company is the largest global programmatic video advertising platform reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries each month.
They develop cutting edge technology to enable publishers to monetise their online content- this involves dynamic ad insertion into streaming television and video-on-demand content.
Thousands of publishers use their tools and they work with countless household brands to deliver their advertising to consumers in the most effective, captivating, and efficient way.
This a permanent graduate job with a starting salary of £24 plus £5kpa bonus.
This position is responsible for working with an assigned account team to support publisher accounts. This position is a back-end supporting role with tasks such as campaign creation, reporting, analytical needs, and some troubleshooting. A large focus of this role will be on learning and absorbing new concepts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creates & QA's Campaigns
- Provides daily and weekly reporting
- Prepares monthly publisher billing
- Assists in troubleshooting & optimizing as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Computer skills required: Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
Other skills desired:
- Analytical and/or client interaction experience is a plus
- Interpersonal skills
- General communication skills, oral & written
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Critical Thinker
The Business Core Competencies:
- Customer Service - Meeting and surpassing customer expectations. Showing the customer how important they are by consistently going above and beyond their expectations.
- Integrity - Adherence to the standards, values and rules of conduct associated with one's position and the culture in which one operates. Being incorruptible.
- Respect - Understanding the importance of perspective and being considerate and empathetic towards each other.
- Initiative - The ability to recognize and create opportunities and to act accordingly.
- Collaboration - Working together across the organization to create value.
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness by displaying original thinking and creativity.
- Adaptability - The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances (environment, policy, procedure, people).
- Business Knowledge - Continuous Learning - The ability to continually develop and improve one's skills and knowledge in order to perform effectively and adapt to changes in the workplace
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others
- Creativity & Problem Solving -Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Professionalism & Productivity- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'