This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with admin/merchandising experience. The role is a mix between product administration, procurement of stock and materials, customer system administration as well as managing critical path and organising deliveries.
My client is an accessory business that designs and manufactures products for some of the most well-known high street retailers. They are looking for an Account Coordinator to join their team who has a passion for providing an excellent admin support.
Account Coordinator - The Role:
- To ensure that orders are administered efficiently and delivered on time to the customers working alongside the sales, design and merchandising team.
- Placing purchase orders for product and packaging.
- Update weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Ensure that all account details and product requirements for each customer are up to date and managed on a daily basis.
- Create and manage the critical path and follow up with both UK and Far East suppliers.
- Deal with daily correspondence, organise meetings and provide client information to the sales team when required.
Account Coordinator - The Person:
- 2 - 3yrs previous administration or account coordinator experience within a fast paced product area.
- Experience managing critical path, liaising directly both with factories in the Far East and UK.
- Ideally you will come from an accessories or fashion background.
- Must be organised, methodical and analytical and be able to work within a busy office environment.
- Advanced computer skills Microsoft Excel (spreadsheets).
- Ideally have a degree within the fashion industry.
Passionate, enthusiastic and a great team player who is happy to help in other areas of the business.
Please apply with your updated CV to quoting reference 11623 HH.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'