Due to continued success and growth, our client is looking for an Account Coordinator / Manager to manage a portfolio of key accounts. As Account Manager, you must have previous Account Management, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing experience. Languages would be a benefit (mandarin or Korean but not essential). You must bring an enthusiastic proactive approach to developing customer accounts. It is a role that requires exceptional customer focus and an individual who continuously looks for improvements on behalf of our clients' customers. As Account Coordinator / Manager, you will be proactive and enthusiastic about your work whereby you can add real value to a team as they continue to grow and expand into new market sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers the scope for personal progression, long-term development and promotion opportunities.
The role will be defined by the customer and business requirements and you must be able to adapt as the account grows and develops. The role will primarily be office based but could require occasional site visits nationally or internationally as necessary.
Taking responsibility for a selection of key customers, key duties will include.
- Managing and developing customer trading relationships
- Working towards sales targets and set KPI's
- Generating new business through current channels and exploring new opportunities
- Handling customer queries and offering excellent levels of customer service
- Maximising revenue by exploring all sales opportunities
- Processing sales orders and credits
- Recording and maintaining customer information
- Using a CRM system to proactively contact customers
- Playing a key role as part of a small team
- Reporting on customer and regional performance
- Understanding/ Researching regional trends, utilising internal reports and external sources
- Occasional travel to trade and consumers shows and customer offices nationally or internationally as required by the business
- Self-motivated and driven
- High level of verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be fluent with written and spoken English.
- Have the desire to grow within the role and deliver exceptional service
- Previous experience of working within a customer care or sales environment.
- Attention to detail
- Strong telephone skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Office applications
- Previous experience using a CRM system would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work as a part of a small team
- Additional language skills (written and verbal to a high standard) would be a plus for this role but are not a requirement - Japanese/ Mandarin/ Korean/ German are all desirable languages.
What goodies will you get?
Upon Completion of a probationary period, the candidate would be eligible for a target based incentive. The company seeks to reward effective, conscientious individuals for the contribution to sales growth. There is also the opportunity to progress and develop with the business.
- Account Manager
- Account Coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'