Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£21,000 to £25,000 per annum + 22 days holiday + free car parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Coordinator to proactively manage and develop a portfolio of customer accounts within an established and growing business. The successful candidate must be customer focused with an account management /customer service and new business development background. The role will primarily be office based but could require occasional site visits both nationally and internationally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts
- Handling customer queries and offering excellent levels of customer service
- Maximising revenue by exploring all sales opportunities
- Processing sales orders and credits
- Recording and maintaining customer information through Excel
- Using CRM system to proactively contact customers
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs
- Playing a key role as part of a small team
- General administration duties
- Occasional travel
- Previous experience working within a customer care or sales environment
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated and driven, working towards sales targets and KPIs
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Have the desire to grow the role and deliver exceptional service
The company is a successful, growing creative business operating globally from its Wrexham base. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic commercial team.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'