Kinetic Recruitment- We are part of the SH Pratt group, and specialise in supplying professional Class 1 and Class 2 drivers to our clients to meet there logistic challenges short and long term.
Due to a lot of natural organic growth we are looking for a driven and committed Account Coordinator to assist us with one of our biggest clients.
Logistics is a 24-7 basis and we are roughly supplying 50 drivers a day 7 days a week to this specific client, some days less some days more dependent on their logistic requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Key emphasis on delivering exceptional Customer Service to both Clients and Drivers
- Plan drivers shifts ensuring that they are allocated slots that are comply with Driving regulations
- Proactively collecting & maintaining drivers availability, ensuring records are updated
- Covering shifts using 'DrivingPool'
- Dealing with operational issues effectively and efficiently
- Chasing and updating were required timesheets
- Dealing with pay queries
- Placing ads for new drivers
- Proactively sourcing Drivers
- Registering new Drivers
- On boarding and processing new Drivers
- Other duties in scope with role
- Flexibility is key, this role is 5 out of 7 (Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday).
- Interpersonal skills, Kinetic is passionate about building strong relationships .
- Communication skills, verbally and written have to be excellent.
- Good Microsoft office skills, especially with Excel.
- We are also looking for someone who has enthusiastic with a positive approach.
Interested - Contact Zoe for further information.
- Advanced Excel
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'