Excellent training and supportive environment, large modern open-plan offices, 27 days holiday, free parking, opportunities to travel to the HQ in Germany, and weekend trips away with the company!
Our client is a successful international, innovative manufacturer who works with blue chip retail clients around the world. They are now recruiting for an Account Coordinator to join their UK office based in Stevenage.
You will be providing support to the Sales Managers within a busy and varied role which includes customer service, administration and project management tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an international company who truly value their staff and reward for dedication and longevity.
- Assisting the Account Managers and UK Sales Managers in all aspects of account management and support/administration tasks
- Offering an exceptional level of service to both potential and existing customers
- Preparing company presentations on PowerPoint
- Preparing customer meeting notes, stock reports and forecasts as required
- Data entry, order processing and account management using internal systems
- Responsible for credit control of customer accounts
- Supporting new ideas and delivering innovative solutions to new and existing customers
- Daily interaction and coordination with team in Germany and other departments/countries
- Providing review reports in line with customer requirements
- Develop a comprehensive technical understanding of the production details and the ability to apply this knowledge to enhance customer service
- Using customers’ external online systems for stock management and delivery schedules
- Attending external business meetings with customers out of office hours when required
- Some occasional travel to Germany for customer visits and training will be required
What the employer is looking for:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience, ideally in a similar client account focused position
- Able to work under pressure to meet client deadlines
- IT literate and familiar in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player and flexible approach - helping out with general office duties when needed
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally, with excellent grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate, manage own time and multi-task
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Driving license and own vehicle - essential
What’s in it for you?:
- £20k-£27k, depending on experience
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Casual dress code
Hours: 8am-5pm or 8:30am-5:30pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'