Alcumus SafeContractor is recruiting an Account Coordinator to support the field sales and operational teams with client and campaign planning administrative tasks. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for ensuring clients are receiving an exemplary service during the SafeContractor campaign process. Key to this role will be the ability to work well with all members of SafeContractor, both field and operations.
- £20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum (DOE)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Life Assurance (3 x basic salary)
- Career progression
- Track and monitor forecasted campaigns, ensuring the implementation work has been completed and the campaign is launched
- Provide support and guidance for all client queries (email and telephone)
- Producing client progress / monthly reporting
- Setting up new clients on Safecontractor systems
- Producing client billing forecasts, ensuring client invoices are raised and payments monitored and chased.
- Provide assistance with testing of any new client portal developments.
- Overall responsibility for priority audit administration and client feedback.
- Ensuring all client specific letters are sent to contractors in accordance with client implementation plans
- Responsible for liaising with clients on additions to the contractor lists.
- Responsibility for anchoring existing contractor members to new or existing clients provided on new client lists.
- Assisting clients with website / contractor queries.
- Overall responsibility for producing & monitoring procedure documents for each task undertaken. To be reviewed quarterly.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to consistently work to a high quality standard
- Computer literate e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team working skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Customer focussed
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
The Alcumus Group is the market-leading provider of technology-led compliance risk management and certification services. Alcumus serves over 35,000 clients, including 35% of the FTSE 100 and provides outsourced risk management services which are critical to compliance with UK regulations, international standards and recognised contractor and supply chain verification. Our 35,000 clients are a mixture of corporate, LME and SMEs.
- Client Services
- Data Management
- Client Billing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job