If you’re interested in working for the fashion industry but aren’t sure where to start, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Our well established client is looking for an administrator to join their busy team… if you have previous administrator / customer service experience, this could be for you!
- Creation of sales order quotations and sales orders
- Creation of demand forecasts with Account Managers
- Attending client meetings with the senior staff to discuss branding, products and costing
- Oversee status and accuracy of sales order data
- Manage customer and item set-up ensuring that data is correct and complete
- Prepare documents and price costs and ensure product costing information is updated
- Produce item set-up data to include all aspects of the item required by the customer
- Create product specification, packing specifications and other customer-specific product, packaging and shipping requirements
- Work with supply chain team to manage and coordinate sample delivery to customers
- Manage creation of customer and product test plans
- Preparing for and building to completion product ranges for customer meetings
- Monitor customer critical paths and organise delivery scheduling
- Main point of contact as a key member of the sales team for allocated customers
- Experience of sales order management is essential
- Proactive approach, organized and motivated
- English Language - written and spoken
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to prioritise and manage their own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understating of retail business in the UK would be beneficial
- Based in Chessington
- £18,000 - £22,000
- 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday with 5.00pm finish on Fridays
- Private Healthcare cover
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday per annum, rising to 25 after 5 years of service
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Order Management
- Product Costing
- Product Specification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job