The Account Coordinator will assist with supporting clients across all teams within the Service Solutions department and prospects. The Account Coordinator team will be responsible for complete project registration and set up along with the administration involved with the on-boarding of new clients ready for all delivery teams. This will include confirming and logging the delivery tasks contracted, as well as confirming a complete site list along with confirming the necessary types of data to be collected by the relevant team. This will also include meeting and logging any agreed SLAs and any reports to be issued.
Providing regular responses to internal and external queries associated with the delivery of the contracted services will also be a key component of the teams day to day functioning for both internal stakeholders and external clients. Adding new clients to all relevant systems and maintaining client records, as well as archiving lost clients from systems. Administrative duties include preparing and submitting termination notices to suppliers on behalf of clients, contacting suppliers to confirm that sites have registered correctly as well generally confirming site lists are complete and up to date.
The Account Coordinator Team is focused on providing high level and intensive support to the clients and internal teams ensuring that all objectives are met and working to tight SLAs with internal and external stakeholders. Business performance, client experience and commercial awareness are at the forefront of all work completed.
- Responding to internal and external stakeholder queries and undertaking all management of queries for their allocated clients using the query management system to log and track progress and completion.
- System Updates - responsible for the setup of all new clients, as well as maintaining any changes to client information on relevant systems. All lost clients to be archived from systems following the internal terminations and archiving processes.
- Client Satisfaction -Work alongside the relevant teams to resolve client issues and reduce the risks for the future
- Client Relationships - Build excellent client relationships by working to tight SLAs in the setup of new clients which support effective delivery of Utilitywise services.
- Quality - ensure that the highest possible levels of quality are achieved. Maintain records, databases and files and adhere to ISO 9001 quality processes & procedures.
- Reception cover -during periods of annual leave and sickness absence.
- Be flexible where required to ensure priority tasks are completed to required timeframes.
- Communicate any relevant news or information to colleagues.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job