NRG are currently recruiting for an Account Coordinator to join our well know client in the manufacturing sector based in Northumberland.
Duties of the role include:-
- Providing excellent customer care based around processing and wider administration of customer orders
- Have a clear focus on satisfying customer needs within the business designated timescales
- Ensure a can do, positive attitude combined with highly professional and ethical standards of work
- Complete ownership of all customer contact, actively pursuing satisfactory resolution; directing requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Take advantage of opportunities to understand other work areas and functions within the business
- Visit clients
- Take an active part in training as required
- Ensure that all business procedures, protocols, authority levels and company financial controls are adhered to
- Develop relationships with customers and ensure they feel that a high quality response has been given
To be considered for the role you must:-
- Have recent and considerable Customer care experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to speak a second language would be advantageous
- Have a disciplined approach to work and complete all work to deadlines
- Experience in the manufacturing/logistics sector would be beneficial
Please can you send CV’s through to charlottewarren @nrgplc.com ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job