As part of the SH Pratt Group, Kinetic Driver Recruitment & Training is one of the leading Driver Recruitment Agencies in the Luton and Bedfordshire area
Specialising in HGV Drivers, we pride ourselves on delivering an excellent service to all of our clients by recruiting only the best drivers who go through extensive testing and assessments.
As a Recruitment Account Coordinator in our Luton Office, you will be managing our main client Kinship Logistics ensuring their recruitment needs are met and maintained. You will also be required to ensure drivers are managed effectively. You will also be the point of contact for all new clients and responsible for planning drivers shifts.
In return, we will give you full hands on support on site, ensuring you have structured development through all stages of your recruitment career. You will also be entitled to an yearly bonus and the opportunity to progress in your role as your performance grows.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Utilising job boards to support the recruitment requirements of Kinship Logistics, SH Pratt and all new client wins.
- Arranging interviews and offers for candidates
- Driver Inductions
- Identifying, approaching, and ultimately representing candidates for logistics and ad hoc roles.
- Manage our internal database and ensure notes/communication are up to date and accurately entered
- Assessing candidates, and establishing their areas of expertise
- On Call (Rota Based)
Skills/experience required include:
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work in a busy, high pressured environment
- Good MS Office Skills (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job