Based within impressive city centre offices, my client is a highly reputable and well respected Wealth Management firm, with a strong presence in the Liverpool market.
Due to continued success, this leading firm now have an exciting opportunity available for an Account Closures Administrator to join their busy team on a 9 month contract.
This is the ideal role for a candidate with proven financial services experience, ideally with an understanding of account opening and closure processes.
The Account Closures Administrator will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of client accounts, ensuring all accounts are closed within set timescales
- Producing valuation packs and calculating probate fees
- Processing cash payments where required
- Analysing accounts to investigate dividends and tax entitlement
- Reversing any transactions on closed accounts including corporate actions
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven office based experience, ideally from the financial services / investment management industry
- Experience in the administration and opening of ISAs or Junior ISAs preferable
- Strong attention to detail, confident communication skills and the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Highly organised and able to use initiative when working alone or as a member of a team
- Ability to demonstrate using Microsoft Excel in the workplace, with strong skills in numeracy and accurate data entry
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a highly successful Liverpool city centre based firm. Alongside the above duties, you must be able to accurately process high volumes of work to strict deadlines set by both the company and the FCA. Whilst this is a temporary position, it is a perfect opportunity to gain further experience from the industry and holds the potential to lead to a long-term role. If you think you meet the above criteria for the Account Closures Administrator then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job