Role: Account Cleaning Manager
Salary:£30,000 + Company Van
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03552 (Please quote this reference when registering your interest).
Due to recent contract wins, my client is currently seeking twp Account Cleaning Managers to oversee a portfolio of 35 sites (commercial and schools) across London. You will be responsible for managing client expectations, supporting your team with recruitment, inductions and training. You will need to be business minded and enjoy managing a successful team.
**Interviews taking place on 7th March.**
- Recruiting, training and managing cleaning staff
- Conduct cleaning audits and report key information back to clients
- Responsible for stock control in line with budgets
- Manage staff rotas, sickness and holidays
- Ensure all shifts are covered and kept within budget
- Manage Health and Safety and ensure they comply with company procedures
- Manage a mixed portfolio of accounts including schools and offices.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in multi-site cleaning management
- Must be living within the M25
- Advanced DBS check will be carried out due to nature of the sites
- IOSH is desirable.
- Facilities Management
- Management Skills
- Stock Control
- Account Cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job