Account Broker (Financial Services), Bristol - Up to £40k pa + Benefits
"A superb opportunity to join a well-known and established Financial Services Company."
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers. Building on the success and growth of our existing team, they now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Broker to join their growing team in Central Bristol.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Broker who is able to hit the ground running, with a high level of ambition, drive and with a proactive approach.
You will need to be target driven, determined, positive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
Your role will be to provide excellent customer service to each of the clients for which the Account Handler has a responsibility, whilst continuing to maximise client retention, and enhance the revenue stream from the existing client.
- To work closely with the Account Executives to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
- To put together Client Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement
- To assist Account Executives in production of reports and summaries of insurance for clients
- Client business retention by the efficient and prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries, renewals etc.
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Account Broker
- Strong Corporate Insurance background
- High level of ambition and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong willingness to learn and develop within a successful insurance broker
- Strong customer handling skills teamed with a positive approach
- Desire to achieve results
- Excellent customer handling
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to build and retain rapport
- CII Qualified or willing to work towards
- Acturis - Beneficial but not essential
For more information send us your CV or call Emma to discuss your experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job