Are you a creative and strategic Marketing Manager looking for a role where you can flex your skills, and collaborate with sales to create targeted and relevant campaigns into strategic accounts? Do you want to work with a product that is Industry and technology agnostic, and can be used by anyone- allowing you to work across a broad range of industries and audiences? If you’re hungry for a new and exciting opportunity, and want to join a company that is growing, and is investing heavily in its marketing activities then look no further!
Tableau is looking a talented Account Based Marketing Manager for the UK & I region, to complement our EMEA marketing team. You’ll be an experienced enterprise marketer - and will be leveraging traditional and account based marketing (ABM) frameworks and techniques, to build and accelerate pipeline for the Enterprise accounts in your region. You will also be leading and managing demand generation and customer engagement efforts across multiple marketing channels - and will be acting as a key liaison to sales and the global marketing function.
Some of the things you’ll be doing will include…
- Developing data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts, and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Leading strategic and enterprise marketing initiatives in alignment with business priorities in close collaboration with relevant sales stakeholders.
- Collaborating and liaising with the BDR (Inside Sales) team, ensuring alignment on campaigns/initiatives, funnel optimisation and timely lead follow-up.
- Engaging with the Channel Managers and Partner Marketing team to integrate UK&I managed partners into all UK&I marketing programs.
- Orchestrating resources across Marketing to maximise integrated efforts and support the united team in achieving shared goals.
- Partnering with the Global Enterprise Marketing and Digital Marketing teams for strategic input on ABM strategies, and with Marketing Operations for input on operational feasibility, tracking and reporting.
- Coordinating with sales leadership to align on regional priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
- Leveraging upmarket lead generation channels to deliver account-specific "always-on" calendar of marketing engagement opportunities.
Who you are…
- Experienced. You have a proven record of accomplishment in a similar role, you’re used to developing and executing ABM campaigns within Enterprise accounts. You also enjoy being the liaison between Sales and Marketing teams, and used to working on joint marketing programs with channel partners. You’ll be able to demonstrable expertise in account-based marketing strategies, tactics, and technologies. Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building programs.
- Conviction and Commitment. Strategic marketer who is curious, passionate, inquisitive and proactive in terms of driving ideas and innovation.
- Relentlessly High Standards. Detail-oriented and deadline-driven. Extremely organised and able to multitask, as well as simultaneously manage multiple programs.
- Technically Savvy. Strong PC-based computer skills; proficient with MS Office Suite and demonstrated ability with HTML. Analytical - Tableau experience a plus. Eloqua (or similar) and Salesforce experience highly desired
- Excellent Communication. Strong written, verbal and visual communicator. Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organisation. Excellent people skills especially working with multiple stakeholders.
- Leader. Ability to work in a cross-functional role and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of your immediate reporting structure.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job