We are a growing firm of Chartered Certified Accountants. Due to continuous growth, we are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior/Semi-senior to work in our East Ham office. We offer a good salary and great career progression for the right applicant. We prefer someone living within 5-mile radius from E6 1LA. The candidate must be eligible to work full time in the UK.
The main duties of this role include:
- Processing bookkeeping transactions and prepare management accounts
- Year end accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Preparation of company and personal tax returns
- Preparing VAT returns
- Processing Payroll, submitting RTI and upload pension contribution
- Responsible for your own portfolio of clients
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent IT skills & experience of MS Office applications (e.g: Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Highly organised
- Keen, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated and reliable
- Confident and ambitious; willing and able to learn new skills
- High attention to detail and positive outlook
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must have working knowledge on Sage Line 50 and Payroll
- Must have full UK/EU driving licence as visiting the clients will be part of the job
Salary is negotiatable
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'