Our client is an entrepreneurial and innovative Commercial Interior Design organisation based in Berkshire. The company have experienced steady and continued growth but now seek an Account and Project Director to help elevate them through their next phase of growth through the delivery of outstanding client satisfaction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, who value their employees as individuals. You will interact with key stakeholders across the business units on a daily basis as well as engaging with external clients, allowing you to demonstrate your technical knowledge and account management skills whilst being surrounded by a great team of people.
The company have a successful track record in delivering a personable, professional and creative approach to business, working with clients across the South in both a new business and repeat customer capacity.
As Account and Project Director you will report directly into the Managing Director; responsible for developing creative and viable design solutions. The successful candidate will be an experienced and versatile sales professional; someone who can network effectively, demonstrate technical sales knowledge and also maintain long-term relationships with industry professionals whilst maximising business opportunities.
On offer is a basic salary in the range of £70,000- £80,000 dependant on experience plus a generous bonus and benefits package achieving six figures; travel across the South will be required from time to time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As Account and Project Director your key remit will be to be the point of contact for client accounts and lead projects through to completion including after care
- Take lead and recommendation development of key projects
- Develop individual annual sales strategy
- Lead the Sales team at Sales and pre Contract stages
- Influencing and developing the business development strategy and resourcing including attending new business pitches
- Develop relationships with existing accounts to ensure business retention
- Develop influencer relationships through networking and lead follow ups
- Market insights and knowledge; share and influence marketing strategies based on findings
Your skills and experience should include:
- A demonstrable track record of sales and account development from within the Commercial Interior industry
- Possess an adaptable sales strategy allowing for the growth of the telesales team, business development, networking and account development
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of technical sales and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders and deliver future project recommendations
- Have a forward thinking and entrepreneurial mind-set, continuously looking at the bigger picture to deliver consistent and sustainable sales revenues
If you would like to know more about the opportunity, please contact our retained Consultant Claire Pitts at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Development Strategy
- Interior Design
- Marketing Strategies
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job