Our client is a leading distribution business in Stoke-on-Trent and are looking for an Account Administrator who will be responsible for the running of an account in a customer service capacity.
You must ensure that the customer's operational requirements are met at order level to ensure deliveries are delivered on time in full.
- Working directly with the client's customer service team and the company's warehouse supervisors to achieve delivery targets on orders and per customer requirements
- Updating and distribution of weekly KPIs' to monitor service performance at contractual level
- Book all inbounds
- Collate and compile invoicing data
- Ensure all documentation and information is available for colleagues to process and complete tasks
- Capture all costs for administration and distribution functions
- To ensure all orders are processed according to customer/order specifications within the framework of WMS
- Produce labels and documents to meet all customer requirements
- Provide first line contact for the Clients Customer service team in answering queries
The ideal candidate will need:
- 2 years in Customer Service role
- Understanding of Warehouse and Logistic operations
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of WMS (Cargowrite)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels
- High organisational skills, ability to plan and manage work load
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
gap professional is acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"