We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Account Administrator to increase our team in Middlesbrough, Cleveland.
You will be working in a great environment surrounded by professionals, with a chance to learn and develop yourself furthermore adding knowledge and experience to your background.
As an Account Administrator, you will report directly to the Manager, and will be responsible for day to day operations within the accounts and administration team.
This will be a full time position, however part-time will be considered for the right candidate.
Location: Middlesbrough, Cleveland
- Salary: up to £9.50 per hour
- Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible time
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of accounts and administration sector
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, having great communication skills
- AAT Qualification
- IT literate with high excel skills and data input
- Attention to Detail and the ability to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional organisational, planning and analytical abilities
- Good team player
- Raising Invoices / Credit Notes to key customers
- Processing job sheets, quotes, purchase orders and Invoicing.
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Processing of customer order numbers
- Credit Control
If this sounds like you, wait no more and click the apply button! We want you!
Alternatively, you can always give us a call at to have a confidential chat about the job role and skills required.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job