We are a leading provider of engraving, signage and printing services within the Norfolk area. Due to retirement of a long standing team member, we are seeking to recruit a motivated and hardworking Accounts Administrator.
You will be the on-site accounts person within the business and as such will need to have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and follow processes to ensure accurate recording of sales and purchases.
The culture of the business is to work together to see through any issues, as such you will on occasion be required to assist with other tasks outside of the basic job description to help get things "over the line".
This is a small, dedicated and friendly team that work closely to support and assist one another within a positive and enjoyable atmosphere.
The role will report directly to the on-site Director.
Key Skills Required are:
- A high level of competency of using SME size accounting software is a requirement, specifically use of Sage Line 50 is essential/EZY Invoicing would be advantageous but not essential;
- Experience of standard sales and purchasing work flows e.g. job sheets, quotations, order confirmations, delivery notes, invoicing, purchase orders;
- Daily Bank, petty cash and card payment device reconciliations;
- Responsible for Maintaining the Purchase Ledger, arranging monthly payment runs and adhoc payments where required;
- Managing Credit Control. Ensuring customer balances are in accordance with credit terms, advising where any breaches are noted and taking initial chase actions as instructed by Director;
- Process VAT Return using Sage module including monthly VAT payments;
- Ability to manage and maintain various duties within the business, including vehicle fleet MOT and tax renewals, consumable stock monitoring, various account management i.e. policy renewal information, personnel holiday schedule, shipping of goods via courier;
- Experience of payroll processing would be advantageous but is not an essential part of the role;
- Excellent spelling and grammar is required to proof read artwork on behalf of design team;
- Intermediate knowledge and capability of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and Word is also a requirement;
In return, you will join a business that highly values its team members, has a great reputation for quality, reliability and professionalism, and is situated in a central location within the Gapton Hall Industrial Estate for easy commute from surrounding areas.
Hours and rates are both open to negotiation, but with a minimum requirement of 32 hours per week.
Please submit your CV including clearly defined salary expectations, notice period
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job