Do you have experience working within Student Accommodation? Then You're in luck!
We are looking for someone to manage one of CRMs smaller sites based in Plymouth, this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to step into a position that offers you ownership of your own accommodation site.
The role would be a 14 Month Fixed Term Contract starting at the beginning of May this year and is paying between £26,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure that all visitors and residents receive a warm, friendly and informative welcome
- Management of Facilities and Health and Safety duties
- You will be the first point of contact and will be responsible for ensuring that all enquiries are responded to promptly and efficiently
- You will show new potential tenants around rooms with the aim to convert viewings into room bookings
- Build strong working relationships and providing an excellent service
- Ensure that any maintenance issues are address and rectified in a timely manner
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met
- Undertake room inspections and report any issues
- Use local knowledge to ensure that visitors and residents are aware of local amenities and attractions to maximise their stay
- Ensure that budgets are met
- Ensure that you are keeping informed of competitor's activities and remaining competitive with prices and service offerings
The skills/attributes that we are seeking are:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working within Student Accommodation - desirable
- Facilities and Health and safety understanding
- Strong communicator with the ability to build rapport with customers and visitors
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Client focused approach
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Highly organised and proactive approach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'