Do you have excellent rapport building skills and enjoy working in a customer facing role? Are you seeking a full-time role on a permanent basis? Read on because we have just the job for you......
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a premium student accommodation provider. With luxury facilities in one of their newest properties for 2018 you will be managing the duties listed below.
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 (dependant on experience)
You will be working Monday to Friday (37.5 per week) 9am - 5:30pm
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure that all visitors and residents receive a warm, friendly and informative welcome
- Manage the showroom whilst the site is completed
- Liaise with contractors and assist with any snagging issues or problems that should arise.
- You will be the first point of contact and will be responsible for ensuring that all enquiries are responded to promptly and efficiently
- Work with assistants to show new potential tenants around rooms with the aim to convert viewings into room bookings
- Build strong working relationships and providing an excellent service
- Ensure that any maintenance issues are address and rectified in a timely manner
- Work with the team to coordinate events and provide an excellent environment for the students to live in
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met
- Undertake room inspections and report any issues
- Use local knowledge to ensure that visitors and residents are aware of local amenities and attractions to maximise their stay
- Ensure that budgets are met
- Conduct research on similar properties in the area and work with marketing to reach target audience
- Participate in client meetings and conference calls at scheduled times throughout the month
The skills/attributes that we are seeking are:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience within facilities or front of house management
- Student accommodation experience is desireable but not essential
- Strong communicator with the ability to build rapport with customers and visitors
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Client focused approach
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Highly organised and proactive approach
- The ability to multi task and manage changing priorities
Interviews will be held during week commecing 29th January and week commencing the 5th February, please ensure that you are available to attend an interview during this time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job