Accommodation Manager - Plymouth
Do you have excellent client facing customer service skills?
Do you have an interest in working within student accommodation?
Are you seeking a full-time role on a permanent basis? You're in luck!
You will be managing one of CRM Students smaller sites based in Plymouth, this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to step into a position that offers you ownership of your own accommodation site.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure that all visitors and residents receive a warm, friendly and informative welcome
- Management of Facilities and Health and Safety duties
- You will be the first point of contact and will be responsible for ensuring that all enquiries are responded to promptly and efficiently
- You will show new potential tenants around rooms with the aim to convert viewings into room bookings
- Build strong working relationships and providing an excellent service
- Ensure that any maintenance issues are address and rectified in a timely manner
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met
- Undertake room inspections and report any issues
- Use local knowledge to ensure that visitors and residents are aware of local amenities and attractions to maximise their stay
- Ensure that budgets are met
- Ensure that you are keeping informed of competitor's activities and remaining competitive with prices and service offerings
The skills/attributes that we are seeking are:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working within Student Accommodation - desirable
- Experience working in a customer facing position
- Facilities and Health and safety understanding
- Strong communicator with the ability to build rapport with customers and visitors
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Client focused approach
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Highly organised and proactive approach
The first stage interviews will be held on 25th April
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"