An exciting opportunity based in West London has arisen for a customer focused individual to help run and support the Resident Manager within a student accommodation building. Our client is a growing brand within the Student Accommodation and Private Rental Sector and offers the right candidate a great opportunity for progression and personal development.
The Accommodation Coordinator is responsible for fostering and maintaining a friendly and professional environment for students whilst delivering administrative, sales and facilities management support. The successful person will bring three key values to this role; Integrity, Energy and Commitment. Responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Customer Service - Add to the company's extraordinary customer experience; effective and courteous communication between students and colleagues. Provide front of office duties. Complete check ins/check outs in a timely manner and respond to customer enquiries and complaints efficiently and in line with the company's operating procedures.
- General Facilities/Property Maintenance - General property maintenance of common areas and cleaning of apartments during turn around; comply with regular fire safety and health and safety standards; scheduled flat inspections.
- Sales - Contribute to the delivery of KPI's; process and respond to sales enquiries in a timely manner; perform viewings for customers; understanding the local student accommodation market and competition.
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Student Accommodation or related industry experience (hospitality, hotels etc) preferred.
- B2C sales experience
- Previous administration experience
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication, both oral and written
- Intermediate skills in the use of business operating systems including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays when required
- Up to £23,000 basic salary
- 10% bonus structure
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click the link below.
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Student Accommodation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job