Contract dates: April 2018 - September 2018
KIE Torquay is situated in the centre of Torbay and was established in 1990. It is a thriving year round school with an excellent mix of nationalities. Kaplan is a professional, dynamic and forward thinking company to work for and although KIE Torquay is based in the South West of England you will definitely feel that being part of a dynamic worldwide organisation is central to your daily role. With support networks both in the school and across all the UK & Ireland schools, plus exciting training and career enhancing opportunities, you will instantly be part of a dedicated community of people working together to further language learning and enhance the international students experience- from their first point of contact with the company right through to their stay in Torquay and beyond.
We are now recruiting an Accommodation Assistant to join our team in Torquay. You will be joining a talented and committed school staff team working in a fun, vibrant and international context.
Your responsibilities will include:
- maintaining good working knowledge of the Accommodation Manager's weekly task list and covering the Accommodation Department in his/her absence
- assisting with placing students into suitable accommodation and confirming such placements to students, agents and homestay/residence providers
- ensuring students arrival runs smoothly
- assisting in organising the taxi transfers services and all other such services provided by the school (e.g. coach transfers, etc.; to meet regularly with suppliers and ensure quality levels are being met)
- dealing with student queries and complaints efficiently and effectively as a member of the reception team
- handling accommodation extensions and payment transactions
- ensuring that the information flow from the accommodation department is rapid, accurate and of a consistently high quality
- assisting with the weekly homestay provider payment run
- inspecting residences regularly and reporting back to the Accommodation Manager
- taking part in the 24 hour emergency telephone rota
- assisting in providing a comprehensive welfare support service to students including minor students
- participating in the opening/closing and front desk rota as required
- assisting with co-ordinating, disseminating and maintaining a suitable student welfare system within the school; including the care of students under the age of 18 and training other staff members in the school
You'll have the following:
- university degree
- excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask
- ability to deal with and resolve a high volume of queries efficiently
- ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- strong attention to detail and high level of data accuracy
- exceptional customer service ethos
- excellent organisational, inter-personal and communication skills
- experience of working in a customer facing environment (desirable)
- experience of working in an accommodation department (desirable)
- experience of working with international students (desirable)
- experience of problem solving and managing conflicts (desirable)
Application method and closing date:
Please apply with a CV and covering letter highlighting why you believe you are suitable for this role, via our online application form.
Closing date: Friday, 2nd March, 2018
Special requirements: Please note that offers of employment are always subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and satisfactory reference checks. All positions will also be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references including your most recent employer.
Kaplan International English, a division of Kaplan Inc. (a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company), is an exciting company in the world of international education. With over 40 English language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, we are a leading provider of English language courses and other study abroad programmes for students from more than 100 countries around the world. See our video to get a better idea of what we do.
This is a non-exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of the above role. The Company reserves the right to amend this job description as the needs of the business require.
- Customer Service
- International Education
- International Students
- Student Accommodation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job