Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager for a large, successful auto repair company in Swindon. Our client offers an attractive, negotiable rate of pay, generous holiday entitlement and superb bonus scheme, as well as an excellent working environment.
Our client is looking to recruit a Bodyshop Manager to take on the challenge of running one of their busy bodyshops.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- the day-to-day running of the branch
- delivering site performance and profitable growth, contributing to business growth
- liaison with internal and external managers, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders
- providing leadership, direction and management of the site team
- focusing on the bodyshop striving for best practice, performance excellence and highly professional customer service
- managing the bodyshop's daily tasks, including invoice submission and unsent account management
- overseeing the estimating, customer service and parts departments as part of the workshop
- achieving strong financial performance, high quality service and customer care objectives
- promoting the company culture and values in all aspects of their work
In return, you will be offered:
- a highly competitive salary
- excellent bonus scheme, based on performance and profit
- generous holiday entitlement
- company car or allowance
- have strong customer service and leadership skills
- have technical expertise
- be able to estimate
- be experienced and competent in running a bodyshop
- have excellent knowledge of the accident repair industry
- have extensive knowledge of bodyshop management systems
- be willing to work alternate Saturdays
Results driven, you will be confident in your ability to manage resources to optimise both profitability and customer service. You will relish the challenge of the role and show clear potential to progress both the business and your career.
If you are currently working as a Bodyshop Manager, Accident Repair Centre Manager, General Manager, Production Manager, or Operations Manager within a Bodyshop, Motor Repair Centre or dealership, please contact us to discuss this position.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine
- call Chet at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Repair Centre Manager"
- Branch Manager
- Customer Service
- Bodyshop Manager
- Auto Repair Bodyshop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job