Access Control Operative - Bench Team (Folkestone)
£8.25 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for Access Control Operative to be based in the Folkestone (CT18) area.
Responsibilities of the Access Control Operative:
- To be responsible for access and egress of site
- To be efficient and friendly and ensure a good flow of traffic through the control area
- To deliver excellent service to our clients customers
- To ensure checks are carried out to the required standards
- To report incidents as they occur to minimise injury, loss of property and loss of process
- Comply with the clients and the Company's Health and Safety policy
- To respect the clients and the Company's environmental policy and arrangements for waste disposal
Requirements of the Access Control Operative:
- Applicants must have 2 forms of photo ID; a passport is essential
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to strict guidelines
- Be polite and approachable at all times
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Good administration skills required
- Knowledge of French or another European Language would be an advantage; however full training will be given for this position which includes a Classroom and practical 3 day training course.
- CTC Vetting will be completed by client before commencement
Incentives for the Access Control Operative:
- Average of 40+ hours per week covering a mixture of days, nights and weekends. Applicants will need to be flexible
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job