Pay Rate - £8.50
Start Date - Immediate
End Date - Ongoing
Due to the location of the role it is preferable that you drive, unless you live within a close proximity to the Trafford Park (M17) area.
My client is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. They operate across a range of sectors including defense, education, housing, industrial, power, transport and utilities.
The Administrator is responsible for general office duties and day-to-day administrative/coordinating tasks to ensure the contract is able to function efficiently.
• Arranging site access and collating necessary paperwork in a clear and appropriate format
• Recording the costs of access requirements
• Ensuring that the computerised database management system is kept up to date and maintained
• General filing, administration and photocopying
• Compiling reports as requested
• Creating purchase order numbers
• Archiving of complete / cancelled jobs.
• Adhering to reporting/invoicing deadlines
• Answering the call-centre phones and assisting customers with their queries
• Organisation and planning skills
• Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Previous experience in a FM/fast paced environment
Please apply online or email your CV to Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job