Accounts Payable Administrator
Salary: £20k-£22k + Benefit package
Due to location you will need your own transport
My client is looking for a highly organised and articulate Accounts Payable Administrator to join their Accounts Payable team based in Horsham.
* To process and input Vendor's invoices
* Deal with vendor issues on these accounts
* Deal with daily Vendor queries
* To work with other departments in dealing with pricing queries
* To provide support to Account Administrators, Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager
* Take ownership of designated vendor Accounts
* Process all invoices in accordance to the procedures set.
* To ensure regular weekly review of invoices in query / unapproved
* Resolve queries related to invoices
* Ensure that all your vendor statements are reconciled monthly
* Raise any ad hoc payments
* Escalate any difficulties through the Logistics or Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager.
* Maintain or improve any known processes
* Inputting of invoices and credit notes
* Arrange authorisation of invoices
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven accounts background
* Great attention to detail
* Strong IT skills inclusive of Word and Excel
* Highly organised and ability to work to strict deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and friendly working environment that offers great training and progression. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Order Processing
- Sales Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job